1240 Britannia Road West
Whitehorn Woods is a new townhouse development currently in pre-construction by National Homes, with a total of 109 units. Coming soon to 1240 Britannia Road West in Mississauga.
Whitehorn Woods Highlights
Whitehorn Woods is located in Mississauga, which is the sixth largest city in Canada.
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths, Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT
- Conveniently located next to Highway 401, 403, as well as 410
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Mississauga Celebration Square
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
- Nearby parks such as Swinbourne Meadows, Brown’s Heights Park and Timothy Street Park
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, who welcomes 25 millions visitors annually
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
- Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- 5 minutes from BraBen Golf Course
- Steps from Credit River
- Many parks and scenic trails, including Riverview Park
- Walking distance to Heartland Town Centre
- Les than 10 minutes to Streetsville GO Station
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder