QA Condos 2
Context Developments, RioCan
1555 Queen Street East
QA Condos 2 is a new pre-construction condo development by Context Developments and RioCan. Coming soon to 1555 Queen Street East in Toronto.
Introducing Queen Ash Bridge Condos (QA Condos 2), with stunning lakeside views, excellent amenities, as well as gorgeous parks and recreation just steps from the front door! Just minutes away from Woodbine Park and Ashbridge’s Bay, an exciting new condo development is set to take Leslieville by storm!
Highlights at QA Condos 2
This brand-new complex is located in the heart of Leslieville, an established, affluent and highly desired neighbourhood. Proximity to the lake, parks and downtown where you can be served by wide range of shops and entertainments to enjoy your modern lifestyle. Plus, it is most convenient location with easy transit options allow you for quick commutes downtown.
- Many unique stores, entertainments along Queen Street
- Woodbine Park is just across the street
- Short walking distance from Woodbine Beach – the largest of the four beaches in Toronto’s Beaches area
- Leslieville’s boutique shops, restaurants, farmers’ markets, espresso bars, even vintage bowling alleys and craft breweries like Godspeed and Rorschach Brewing Co
- Queen Margherita Pizza, Leslieville Pumps, Te Are, The Green Wood, and many more restaurants make for a wide variety of delicious, affordable local restaurants.
- Close to Little India
- Many public, secondary schools are located nearby such as Leslieville Junior Public School, St. Joseph Catholic School, Roden Public and Kew Beach Junior Public School
- Several green spaces, paths and trails
- Nearby parks such as Jonathon Ashbridge Park, Ashbridge’s Bay, Beaches Park, Greenwood Park, and The Ashbridge Estate
- Neighbourhood amenities like skateparks, wide-open fields and meadows, and many more
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder