Short-term bicycle storage is accessed from the public lane, while the mezzanine level is dedicated to long-term 554-space bike storage. There is a total 615 residential suites: 82 studios, 174 one-bedroom , 195 one-plus-den, 102 two-bedroom, as well as 62 three-bedroom. In addition, are 16 Nishnawbe suites.
Recreation & Amenities
Located in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood where residents have a variety of shopping, restaurants, as well as daily amenities available to them.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Next to Yonge Dundas Square (6 mins)
- Steps to Dundas Subway Station
- Walking Distance to Ryerson University (6 mins)
- University of Toronto and George Brown College
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto City Hall, Allan Gardens
- Ed Mirvish Theatre, Massey Hall, AGO, Cineplex and more
- Short bus ride to Union StationCF Toronto Eaton Centre
- St. Michael’s Cathedral (6 mins)
- Nearby parks such as Trinity Park and Labyrinth, Larry Sefton Park and Moss Park
This neighbourhood offers world-class transportation options while it boasts a near perfect score in accessibility.
- Dundas Subway Station (4 mins)
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Excellent Walk Score of 98 out of 100
Growth and Investment Opportunites
- 98% Expected population increase in downtown by 2041
- 2.4% Annual GDP growth rater in Toronto since 2009
- 6.5% Employment growth in Toronto since July 2020
- 314% More international students in Toronto in the last decade
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder